Within the pages of Training & Conditioning, readers discover:
- In-depth features designed to provide the tools and knowledge necessary to build powerful sports programs and successful student-athletes
- The latest resources in the Product Marketplace section, connecting coaches and administrators with suppliers of the latest game-changing products
- Effective tips and strategies focused on motivating athletes, strength and conditioning, injury prevention and more
Training & Conditioning’s print issue is complemented with various digital resources, including:
- Digital Editions
- Week in Review Weekly E-Newsletter
- Category Spotlight Emails
- Industry news, videos, coaching resources and more
Great American Media Services also publishes Coach & A.D. and Winning Hoops.
Great American Media Services
75 Applewood Drive, Suite A
P.O. Box 128
Sparta Michigan 49345 U.S.A
The opinions and views expressed by authors, contributors and advertisers in Training & Conditioning do not necessarily reflect those of the editors and publisher. Appearance in Training & Conditioning does not constitute endorsement by Great American Media Services or Training & Conditioning of the advertiser, its products or services. Great American Media Services and Training & Conditioning accept no responsibility of liability for the validity or accuracy of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers, or advertising agencies. Great American Media Services and Training & Conditioning do not make any claims or guarantees as to the accuracy or validity of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers or advertising agencies.