Feb 5, 2015Company News: Convenient for Home or Travel
No other cold and compression therapy system tops the convenience, value, and flexibility of PowerPlay(R). At approximately one pound, PowerPlay is convenient for travel or home use.
The pump’s three ports each offer both cold and intermittent, pneumatic compression, giving you more therapy options. Athletic departments and physical therapy clinics across the US are now using PowerPlay to help athletes and patients recover from injuries faster. PowerPlay combines the benefits of cold therapy with intermittent, pneumatic compression to pump edema out of the affected area, increase blood flow, and stimulate tissue healing.
- Travels conveniently between sporting events and home Aids in RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) for joint and muscle recovery
- Eliminates the need for messy ice and water, providing a more convenient, portable system
- Cordless operation for up to eight hours
- Provides the flexibility for multiple joint therapy for up to three athletes or sites Improves circulation to reduce swelling, soreness, and fatigue
- Priced far below other cold and compression systems–allowing you to purchase multiple units at the price of one competitive product
About the Company
PowerPlay(R), based in Tulsa, Okla., began in the medical field developing products for orthopedic surgery patients. The PowerPlay cold and compression therapy device was adapted and manufactured to specifically meet the needs of athletes, athletic trainers, physical therapists, and those with chronic joint pain and swelling. The company’s goal is to provide its customers with the most portable, most affordable cold and compression therapy systems available.