Jul 25, 2016Best-in-class multi-sport rigid ankle brace
From humble beginnings in an athletic training room of a Southern Indiana high school as part of a college class project to becoming a worldwide leader in the development of high value, high function foot and ankle products, Active Ankle has remained diligently focused on its mission.
This mission –
to help athletes perform at their highest level through an unwavering commitment to developing innovative engineering and quality functional products that protect and help in recovery—has enable us to redefine the concept of ankle bracing for more than 25 years by continually developing the most advanced rigid braces, lace-up braces, and ankle sleeves on the market.
Our two new Eclipse Braces are best-in-class multi-sport rigid ankle braces that were derived from athlete needs and their requirements for optimal performance. These braces provide maximum support and protection as well as improved mobility, comfort and durability. The Eclipse II has a solid U-shaped design to provide maximum support and rigidity; the Eclipse I has a single upright design permitting an increase in side-to-side mobility. Both braces are light weight with an open heel and fit comfortably in all shoe styles.
Product features –
• Innovative multi-point strapping system optimizes support by applying compression across the entire brace.
• Custom molded EVA padding with Integrated ventilation channels conforms to the shape of the ankle while preventing overheating.
• Uni-Lateral (Eclipse 1); Bi-lateral (Eclipse II) hinge allows for unencumbered forward/back and vertical mobility.
• Unique contoured stirrup shape improves fit and enables a more compact, light-weight device.
• Open heel Improves fit and prevents pinching or discomfort often associated with closed heel braces.