Jan 29, 2015Editorial Board Members Honored
During the National Athletic Trainers’ Association’s 57th Annual Meeting and Clinical Symposia in Atlanta in June, several members of the Training & Conditioning Editorial Board were recognized for their contributions to the profession.
At Training & Conditioning, we would like to extend our congratulations to the following individuals, whose insight consistently helps us in our mission:
- Jon Almquist, ATC, Specialist, Fairfax County (Va.) Public Schools: Most Distinguished Athletic Trainer Award.
- Jim Berry, MEd, ATC, Director of Sports Medicine and Head Athletic Trainer, Myrtle Beach (S.C.) High School: Athletic Trainer Service Award.
- Tina Bonci, MS, ATC, Assistant Athletic Director for Sports Medicine, Women’s Athletics, University of Texas: Most Distinguished Athletic Trainer Award.
- Chris Ingersoll, PhD, ATC, Director, Graduate Programs in Sports Medicine/Athletic Training, University of Virginia: NATA Foundation Volunteer of the Year Award.
- Chad Starkey, PhD, LAT, ATC, Visiting Professor, Athletic Training Education Program, Ohio University: Most Distinguished Athletic Trainer Award and Sayers “Bud” Miller Distinguished Educator Award.