Most Valuable Athletic Trainer Award Nominations
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
The annual award is celebrating its 12th year and will honor three athletic trainers who have gone above and beyond their job duties to deliver the best sports medicine to athletes.
- Athletic Trainers working in the secondary school segment (high school, middle school)
- Athletic Trainers working in the college segment
- Athletic Trainers professional or non-traditional segment (military, performing arts, clinical, industrial and unique sports medicine settings)
- Has earned the respect of the staff that they work with and the student-athletes or patients they care for
- Goes beyond their job description to support their student-athletes or patients
- Mentors other athletic trainers in terms of career development
- Has taken action to advance the athletic training profession
- Prioritizes community service
In the event they are selected as the winner, the nominee must be able to attend the 2024 NATA Convention in New Orleans. If so, he/she will receive reimbursement for a portion of their travel expenses and the convention registration fee, courtesy of our sponsors.
The winner will be featured in the June/July issue of Training & Conditioning and honored with a plaque.
DEADLINE: Jan. 12, 2024