Most Valuable Athletic Trainer Award Nominations
The annual award is celebrating its 11th year and will honor two athletic trainers who have gone above and beyond their job duties to deliver the best sports medicine to athletes.
- Athletic Trainer’s working in the secondary school segment (high school, middle school)
- Athletic Trainer’s working in the college, professional or non-traditional segment (military, performing arts, clinical, industrial and unique sports medicine settings)
- Has earned the respect of the staff that they work with and the student-athletes or patients they care for
- Goes beyond their job description to support their student-athletes or patients
- Mentors other athletic trainers in terms of career development
- Has taken action to advance the athletic training profession
- Prioritizes community service
In the event they are selected as the winner, the nominee must be able to attend the 2023 NATA Convention in Indianapolis. If so, he/she will receive reimbursement for a portion of their travel expenses and the convention registration fee, courtesy of our sponsors.
The winner will be featured in the May/June issue of Training & Conditioning and honored with a plaque and product-related prizes.